Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Cyber smart time !

Hey there bloggers,

Today it was the first cyber smart lesson of term four. This term we are focusing on how to be smart learners today we had to deal with a scenario and this was it "People in your class have been have swapping passwords and signing in to other people’s accounts and sending nasty emails to each other. It seemed funny at first but now some people are getting upset. Your best friend asks you what your password is... What do you do?
What are the risks of sharing your password with other people?". Then we had to do a video and this is mine,


So then we had to make our own scenario my one is about people getting pop ups on our chromebook
If you know what to do please leave a comment in the comment box thank you.


Blog ya later
Zaria

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zaria,
    If I was in that situation I would exit out of the tab and tell Miss that pop ups keep coming. The question was easy for me but it was extremely good. I hope you post more things like this. I got nothing to say except it said "and you can't do anything" then after that it said "what do you do?" it didn't make sense. But overall it is an awesome flip grid and question. Please visit my blog: https://hpsjosephc.blogspot.co.nz/

    Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joseph for giving me this advice I think next time I should actually proof read my work

      Thanks again Joseph

      From Zaria

      Delete